Thursday, September 6, 2012

The new American Politics site seems to be doing well

We have sixteen authors now.  87 topics, 20 topics already in September.  It would seem that there are many that did not join in, but perhaps the ones posting here could invite them, or others, to jump in!

Just show your friends the link to the blog and ask them if they want to blog with the rest of us.

Send me an email or gmail with an email address and a name and I will add them to the author invitation list.

Let's keep up the fight for Carol to have her legacy perhaps not thrown down the tubes by a lame organization like MW.

brandtbishop@gmail.com
bhbishop@cox.net

Pageviews today
316
Pageviews yesterday
221
Pageviews last month
5,233
Pageviews all time history
5,233

6 comments:

  1. Twins...I think the site is GREAT!

    Only thought would be nice if I (we) could track replies to comments we have previously posted.
    My memory is short and until cold weather my postings will be sporadic.

    Thanks to you and Carol for the great site.
    I am willing to bet there will be great things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I'll work on the tracking replies issue, thanks for the feedback

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a full time job to keep trolls and clones out, but it can be done here more easily than on MW. TD, this is YOUR site so you can decide based on the response from other posters. You are a genuine person and you care about civility---------but you may have to make some hard decisions about who can post on a site you authored.

    It ain't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have joined the site only an hour or so ago. BUT I have been trying to join for some days. Simply unable to understand the jargon involved in getting here and a great mate has done all the hard work for me (Again thanks Lou). A good site for sure and the present level of civility makes it a joy to read. I have put in my first "2 bobs worth" and particularly for the next few months my education will be enhanced as I get to grips with the Nov election
    Cheers friends from Aussie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really glad to see you here! I am, in fact, glad to see so many of the old gang here. Let's hope it only goes up from here...

      Delete
  5. You have done a great job TD!
    You have devoted much effort and patience to this sometimes thankless task.

    One of the things I liked about the MW system is it was easy to see new responses as they brought the topic to the top of the list. Here we have to check each topic manually---or do we?

    ReplyDelete