Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thanks SCOTUS for Citizens United

I've now seen the second commercial wherein Obama is categorized as "Not a friend of Israel". I don't remember who funded the first ad, but the second one was funded by a Jewish group. It's one thing to disagree about Obama's less then satisfactory ass kissing of Israel, but is this the new thing here? If Latino's ran similar ads claiming that Republicans are no friend to Mexico, I tend to believe there would be no shortage of outrage. I find it disturbing that we are being told we need to vote for OUR President based on how much or how little they suck up to Israel.

2 comments:

  1. You think Obama is kissing Israel's ass? Virtually everything Israel has asked for from the United States has been rejected or downsized under Obama. Relations between the US and Israel are at all time lows.

    Meanwhile, Obama wants to give Egypt a half billion dollars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't read what I said, I acknowledged that Obama has not performed his expected duty in regards to Israel. To your point about Obama rejecting everything, neither you nor I have any idea whatsoever about what is or isn't said behind closed doors. What's said publicly does not always match what is done in reality. This, however, was not my point.

      Delete