Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Last night's "town hall meeting"-----yeah right

Neither one of the candidates for Prez answered ONE question from the voters.  They were both dismissive and rude to those voters gathered , to the moderator, and to those of us watching that debacle.  Nobody won and all voters lost.

It would have been better if the men got into a fist fight----------It would have been a lot more honest.  If they felt a fist fight was beneath them they could have sent in surrogates.

If I had a question it would have been, "Why should I spend my vote on either one of you and you have a strict limit of 2 minutes to answer--------PERIOD.  You will be in my employ and I  want you to explain WHY I should hire you--------go!

4 comments:

  1. I found the entire thing to be entirely predictable. The fact is, our country is at a cross roads. The road going left leads to a big pile of shit. The road going right leads to a little pile. Take your pick. How high are your waders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your question Carol. It is like asking what makes you different from the other candidate. The problem is that they will talk in circles using their talking points. They may sound kind of different, but you know that they will really serve the same masters. All of this is just silly theater for our enjoyment. I hope that a third party will gain some traction in the near future and we can have a chance at some real change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tea Party is kicking out incumbents in primaries. The leadership of the Libertarian party will make certain that they will never be vary relevant, ditto the Green Party. Change has to come from within the two parties, that's up to the voters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The leadership of the Libertarian party will make certain that they will never be vary relevant, ditto the Green Party"

      Nevada looks like one of two states where the Green Party isn't on the ticket. I would much rather vote for the Green party then I would Obama. Obama, to me, has not been a huge difference from Bush when it comes to regulation, taxes or taking money from Wall Street. Yet, you see him as Karl Marx. That is fascinating.

      Delete