Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best Holiday Wishes to Everyone

Well, for those who came from MW, I believe it is important to continue the holiday tradition  from there where we all wished each other well on the holidays. I try to say from time to time I genuninely wish everyone here well and I hope that is believed. It is one thing to disagree politically or philosophically, and some of you I am diametrically opposite to in views. Still, we are all part of humanity and we are connected; how can we not hope each other does well and is happy?

I write from work today and after visiting with a family who is basically holding a vigil for a loved one who will pass soon, I encourage everyone to not leave things unsaid to anyone you care about, today or any other day.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate that holdiay and may all be at peace today.

Mike

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    God Bless America!

    In our 236th year of freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And from me too,a happy Christmas to you all.This year however I feel a little guilty offering good wishes; having witnessed the horror perpetrated within your borders and outside the borders against American citizens going about their lawful occupations

    Cheers from Aussie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A recent death in the family has dampened our spirits this Christmas, however the smiles on the faces of the twins yesterday morn washed away some of the sorrow.

    I thank all here for moving on from MW and posting here.

    Have a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Condolences on your loss Brandt, may you and the family have a safe, healthy and prosperous new year.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I hope your family will not face such a loss in the near future

      Delete
    3. TD, Sorry for your loss. I lost a nephew 2 years ago 16 years old, He touched many lives in his short lifetime and is missed greatly.

      For us it's painful to remember but it's comforting to know he touched so many in a positive way. When we grow old, it's expected however no one should bury a child.

      Best in the new year.

      Lou.

      Delete