Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rubio is toast, President is out of his reach.

Everyone sees the new immigration plan as the next ObamaCare and Rubio is all for it. Not to mention Rubio's disastrous response to the State of the Union. Everyone knows Obama has gutted border enforcement and that the Dems would do the same thing in the future. Plus the Dems will bait and switch just like the did with the gun bill. I don't know about you, but I wrote both of my Congressmen recently when I saw them wavering about protecting our rights. I'm tired of Obama's fake crocodile tears,or tear. Not even a tear, he just kinda of wipes away an eye booger or something.

4 comments:

  1. This need to elect republicans boggles the mind. The people in these parties do not stand for the principles of the platforms. This being the case why should I vote for the republican - only because he is not a democrat. Regardless of whether they have a "R" or a "D" by their name neither will represent Americans have this country's interest at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am so disgusted with both parties that I am going third party. In the past I voted for the R usually due to the less of the two evils but the evils turn my stomach.

      It is a shame....

      Delete