Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Rational discussions and the relationship the Internet has done to foster communication


"Rational discussion"?  Rational discussions would be a balanced budget amendment, rational would be bills with one subject, rational would be having a press core that isn't one sided, rational would be us having a beer together lamenting the demise of our country, the failure of well intended programs like food stamps, no longer a stop gap but a planned life style.  Rational would be having a leader that would act like the populace, not a rich asshole that throws parties and thinks he's better than the rest of us.  You can tell it by the tone of his voice, he's stuck up, unable to relate to the common man or woman and unable to lead by example.  

Somehow those in need need to have "accountable" access to help, the illegals need to become legal, the climate has to be set aside until we have a balanced budget, we can throw away money when we have an access in the kitty, not continue to choke off the coal industry while we flush millions down the drain studying fish.

I'm not so unreasonable, however I was brought up in the military, Air Force brat, met Generals that fought and flew in WWII, my ancestors fled England in 1634, I've been fighting for real freedoms all my life, as it's in my blood.  However, if you strike I strike back, if you cheat me I will call you out and if you harm my family (Americans) I claim the right to hurt you back.  I'm charitable, even as I suffer the worst financial moments of my life.  Clearly you are no commie, however I ponder how you can not question some of the paths the current administration is taking, no budget, ever, no accountability for 700 billion in stimulus that failed well beyond any judgement of you or me.  The attack on guns instead of a focus on mental illness, the abandonment of the inner city to gangs of youths killing for sport.  The lies about Detroit, a failed city, whose fault, the pensions of the employees.. Check into it sometime, Chicago, drugs 500 kids killed every year to keep the gang life going, where is the backbone to stand and be counted instead of cower.

There is no "party" that can solve the problem of the dying morality that the MSM won't speak of anymore, we need to rid ourselves of the private control of our politicians and have all elections funded by public funds only, take the fat cats out of the game.

Finally, there is "rational" discussion taking place here.  There is no moderation, we are free to say anything we want here, recently I've taken to not posting links, just blogging.  There is no sense in cut and paste, it robs me of my clearly stated message, it's clear that putting up fact after fact won't change even one vote, much less the millions of votes that are bought by the corrupt that wind up in power.

However, we only live about six hours apart and someday we will toast our lives in person, but until that day and until you have taken your last breath don't stop being Max, keep communicating, keep us in your thoughts and always remember that the freedom of speech is the main thing that counts, even when the speech is not what you or I want it to be.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtoIfLgzpx4&list=PL2932570ABE8A872C

    The Naked Communist

    What communism was openly trying to achieve in the USA 50 years ago.

    Call for what it is.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I do not believe that many people really want "communism" but they are being sold in its theory. They are not teaching history they are only using propaganda at this point.

    Immigration is only ONE of the steps they decided to use to dilute the America of old. The fact is there are a few communist but many sheep.

    ReplyDelete